Monday, March 15, 2010

WHIP IT

i had netflix this movie over a week ago. it didnt arrive in the 2 days it usually takes. i reported it lost and finally received it on friday but due to the maddness, my weekend became, i was unable to lamp out and watch it until last night. it was awesome. i rate my movies how i rate my men. i either love 'em or hate 'em. no inbetweens, no 3 stars, no "ehhh" reactions. WHIP IT was awesome. it definitely gets 5 stars in my book. my love for ellen page, the actress is borderline idolization. she might just be arguably my favorite female actress. theres something so sincere about her and the characters she plays. something i truly identify with. i'll stop before this post becomes a sob story. check out WHIP IT if you havent already. 'girl power' at is finest. one more time: WHIP IT was awesome!

Photobucket
-beans

1 comment: