Sunday, March 21, 2010

terms & conditions

i apologize for the lack of posts (that no one actually reads) in the past week or so, but ive been overwhelmed by a busy schedule some call pure maddness. overall, had a productive week. started my AA project. it was yet another reassurance of how i want to do this for the rest of my life. awesome weekend. indulged myself without vomit/barf/puke/etc. realized i misplaced my passport. and no, in true janice fashion, it is not lost (yet, anyway) i just dont know where i put it. its the only form of ID i have right now so i kinda need it. gonna hit up the DMV for a new state ID on thursday. as well as look into what are the requirements for using the pool at john jay. ive been craving laps, lately. i love the water. i need it back in my life. still phoneless. got a new iphone but its in the process of getting locked. found out a friend's friend's little brother has cancer. damn you, cancer. DAMN YOU. its the one thing in life i can honestly say i hate with every inch of my existence: that life-stealing disease. i have 2 midterms tomorrow and another 2 on wednesday. long week to say the least. feeling super unfocused. just want to be done with today and jump straight into spring break. although, im a bit upset about spring break 2010. i promised myself id be in a beach somewhere on south beach or cali drinking a fruity drink with a little umbrella and a extra shot of escape. thats clearly not gonna happen and its not even the lack of funds. more like the lack of initiative to make it happen. my glasses were broken this morning! perpetrator shall remain nameless...coughtiocough...i have several back up pairs but these were my favorite. gonna call upon the crazy glue gods for a favor. got a pimple on my nostril. i never get pimples. gonna go take care of that bad boy in a few. blogger, im sure youre annoyed by my rants & rambles but you agreed to love me at the click of terms & conditions lol so here i am: LOVE ME MORE & MORE!

breath currently smells like: MacDonalds chipotle MacWraps. 5 of them to be exact.
currently looking foward to: tim burton exhibit at MOMA this saturday.
latest investment: a pair of airmax 95s. so comfy, i want to sleep in them.

midterm reviews, await.
hasta la proxima. paz con ustedes, hermanos.

No comments:

Post a Comment