Monday, March 22, 2010

supra vaider charcoal canvas

i have a hate/hate more type of relationship with supra. i dont know why. they seem to be the new thing in the streets nowadays. and im not gonna lie, ive seen several hot-ass colorways but for some reason, unknown to me, i just dont see them as a real sneaker brand much like the creative reaction phenomena much of high schoolers with money to spend became victim to. BUT i did a double take when i saw these on nicekicks.com this morning. theyre growing on me. i think its because they dont look supra-esk. they actually look brandless which is sometimes cool. the nike swoosh does it for me but hey i like to maintain a level mystery sometimes too. "i know im contradicting myself. look, i dont need that now"

if i can find these in my size, im devouring them!

Photobucket

-beans

No comments:

Post a Comment