Wednesday, January 19, 2011

tell me youre that somebody

not a huge fan of r&b, i'll admit, buttttt if there is one female artist that i respect and deserves recognition on blackbean31.blogspot it has to be miss aaliyah. i just found out her birthday passed as did my brothers. needless to say, it hasnt been a good week for me. my head is all over the place. from financial stress to issues of loyalty, im sooooo lucky to have mr.beyond (my somebody) to run to. he makes life worth loving and is definitely my reason to smile nowadays.


i remember coming home to my brother telling me she was in a fatal airplane accident. we put on hot97 and just listened her jam. i remember feeling so sad, like i really lost someone i cared about. who would of thought i would sit here today experiencing that same loss to the tenth power AHHHHH! ::sigh:: heres to aaliyah. she was dope as fuck. sing to my brother as you rest in peace, darling.
and heres a word from our sponsors....

gusy, youre in music heaven. chillin with all the greats. im quite envious.
-janice

No comments:

Post a Comment