Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the life and times of j_rooks31

hello, fellow blogsters! how ive missed you so! time to catch up. first in the agenda? ...i have crossed over into the wild. the wild world of twitter that is. i'll admit, i cheated on fb, i created an account years ago, tweeted twice, got dressed and bounced lol ....well, things arent that simple nowadays, i went crying back begging to be taken seriously again HA! anyhow, cant get enough of me? feel free to follow me, loves. @j_rooks31. kinda sounds like my rap name or something lol

currently obsessed with- the auctioning of the 1992 batmobile featured in batman returns. i want? hellFUCKINGyeah! ::starts collection can of nicks and dimes:: if you catch my drift
Photobucket

ahhhh! lookie what i found. oh dear, dear ::looks around:: i think i've wet myself:
Photobucket
march 8th's album cover. excited? understatement of the decade :)

currently smell like- an awkward situation

throwback memory of the day-
Photobucket
Photobucket
the little DRUNK sister and I at our cousin's wedding this past summer. my little christian enthusiast had the first drink and a half of her life and was feeling niceeeeee. instead of raising that wooden cross to sweet 8 lb baby jesus, lets just say the wine bottle was getting bean-like amore. hilarious, to say the least. we have our up's and god knows we have our
L
O
W
downs, buttttttt this girl right here is my heart. and i know i dont say it enough, but i love her more than anything left on this planet. my little motivation to do anything.

currently listening to-

currently praying for- A WIN! vamos, mi barcelona! VAMOS!!!

stay tuned.
-rooks

No comments:

Post a Comment