Sunday, January 2, 2011

MY show goes on

2010 changed me. him leaving me to rest in peace affects me every single day. some days are more difficult than others. some days destroy me and leave me with little will power to do anything really. other days motivate me to be everything he was or IS in our lives. to be more than just a daughter or more than just a sister within my family. 2010. literally, a year of heartache. ive lost more than i could ever describe, but in that loss, hope found me. love found me. LIFE found me.

my soul has been overcome with optimism for 2011. if all goes according to plan (which it never does, but i embrace spontaneity so fuck it) ...i'll be registering for classes in February. theres a substance abuse counseling license that john jay offers after completing the BA program, but before having to do the master's program. my little brown-beaned eyes are on it. im only a couple of credits away to obtaining the license since the majority of the classes i took for my BA fall into the same criteria. shouldnt be too difficult. the main squeeze and i are planning a trip to spain some time in the early summer hopefully. it will become our soccer hiatus (ironcally, currently watching the valencia 1/espanyol 1 game) and lastly which is of most importance to me is hooking up my attic apartment. its been an long overdue project. ive painted so i really need to put my little interior decorating skills to work and furnish my love pad :)


i thought this was very appropriate for the overall vibe of this post:
enjoy!


-beans

No comments:

Post a Comment