Saturday, December 11, 2010

my bf just called me meg

ahhhh finally off from work on a saturday and look at me. sleeping in to almost 3pm. nearly had my whole day stolen by the snooze gods. and to be honest, i wouldnt have minded it. i feel and look like complete crap. (i commented these exact words to him and he responds "ok,meg" lol damn him and his family guy reference wins) i suppose the only perfect aspect of this lazy saturday is waking up next to him. oh and the pancakes he promised to make me as i indulge in a 4pm breakfast ;) plan for today? drag myself out of bed, crawl into the bathroom and hopefully get to doing the last of my christmas shopping. hopefully reconnecting with the wolman rink staff as i plan to hit the ice tonight. excited, for that is an understatement. i like having things to look forward to. it keeps my mind off.........

........off what really has been getting to me. its been a bad week for me. absolutely horrid, quite frankly. ive been able to keep busy with work and getting as much sleep as possible, but it hasnt stopped me from waking up with crust-filled eyes from the dried tears cried in my sleep. even the simple things have been getting to me. i cant watch the simpsons or jeopardy anymore. it always takes me back to memories of him. my eyes grow watery and pain continues to stab the essence of my soul. it gets sharper and more frequent. i cant. i miss you more and more. i hate you for leaving us and am selfish for wanting to keep you.

Photobucket

oye mis llantos y mandame paz, hermanito lindo.
-tu negra

No comments:

Post a Comment