Wednesday, December 8, 2010

dear santa,

"How have you been? How is your wife? I am not sure what I want for Christmas this year. Sometimes it is very hard to decide. Perhaps you should send me your catalog." -Linus
(Charlie Brown's Christmas Tales, 2002)

so, i've had a change of a heart. i know i ranted about getting the complete SEINFELD series in a earlier post, BUT its not what i truly need right now. ive been wanting a puppy for the longest time. i think im at a time in my life where i could actually dedicate my time and efforts into a pet. i've been dropping hints to mr elephant juice about it for quite some time. as a fellow dog lover, i assumed he would think it was a awesome idea, but i wont lie, he doubts me. his exact words were "you dont even remember to shower everyday. you cant get a dog" LOL well, i want one! BADLY. a white english bulldog to be exact. at a time where i just about gave up on the idea of loyalty, the only thing that will restore that hole is the companionship of "man's best friend." if all else fails, hand me a stamp. i have a pre-addressed letter to santa. a girl can still dream, right?

-beans

No comments:

Post a Comment