Wednesday, April 28, 2010

what happened to killa cam when he actually used to murder?

...the music that is. when i heard that there was a kid cudi x camron colab out there, my heart raced (...without the assistance of any controlled substances! take that, all you fucking haters & mouth-runners. pow!) so anyways, back to the reason for this post: WOW. what a fuckin awesome collaboration, i thought to myself. maybe all cam needs is a collaboration like this one to take him out of the stump, dipset stuck him in. WRONG! boy, was i mistaken! my ears ached after listening to "ur killin me" but not as much as my heart ached when i had to grade this as a complete F for FAIL. you be the judge:

"so cold, but the kid is so hot" ::looks down and SHAKES HEAD:: who the fuck still raps about kid robot gear and rose gold watches?! lets be fuckin serious!

...as i reminisce back to my days in the 5th grade when i'd steal my big brother's cd player and indulged in all the music i wasnt supposed to be listening to i LANDed here:
sorry, for the horrible quality. i spent a whopping 3 minutes looking for a better one, but got bored doing so.


"oh you gonna buy me diamonds? shut the fuck up!"
-beans

No comments:

Post a Comment