Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i had a dream...

opening up a sneaker store had always been a dream of ours (sadly "ours" became two different entities called: mine and his, but thats besides the point). i still have my plan. after finishing school, after obtaining my career, after helping the kids, after traveling and changing the world, i always envisioned myself going back to the bronx and opening up my very own shop. for those who know me, know of the crazy, over the top, extraordinary ideas i've filled notebooks with. as i was browsing my favorite websites today during a boring ass statistics lecture (spring break is sadly over) ...i came across this picture. the models almost look mannequin-like. another idea popped into my bean-shaped head (lol). have 2 lifesized mannequins in a position similar to this one. in true janice style i'd probably have the woman mannequin completely on top of the male mannequin though. theyd be completely naked, only wearing whatever kicks are hot at the time. i might even throw in a couple of accessories: a bow tie for example :) they'd be placed right in the middle of the store. just there. teasing customers. nearly fucking. if thats doesnt get ppl excited enough to buy, i dont know what else will.

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment