Wednesday, February 23, 2011

forgive me

forgive me, dearest followers. i havent posted in weeks and yet the profile views have been going up so someone out there is reading. "i appreciate that" ::hov voice::

whats been going on in the life of BEANS OF FURY, you ask? quite a bit going on, i suppose.
classes are getting pretty intense and im actually falling behind on quite a few readings. i think my love for learning is slowly starting to deteriorate. my attention span feels like that of a 6 year old ...only way to keep my attention is by showing me fun colors and a ice cream bar. ive vowed to get my act together this week. im actually blogging right now as a lecture is going on. professor is discussing the patterns of use of LSD. i should take tips. kidding! call upon the gods!

ive been challenging out my inner woman lately and been hitting spatulas against pots and pans, mixing water with oil, defrosting and burning etc ...you catch my drift lol in other words, ive been attempting to master the art of cooking. ive been treating my taste buds to dinner all this week with the help of mr. beyond, of course. in fear of turning this post into a julie/julia rip off i'll stop right here. i might post my recent creations for your viewing pleasure soon.

i havent treated myself to to a beautiful destruction in quite some time. im on it this weekend. a co workers bday on friday, another friends baby shower on saturday and the lupe fiasco show in williamsburg on sunday. im booked so take a number, loves!

currently listening so many goodies, there just arent enough hours in the day!
morning mr magpie -radiohead
all mine - portugal. the man.
suburban war- arcade fire
...just in one of those moods. check them out, if you havent done so already.


What else? flavorless needs some flavor. im looking into giving this blog a makeover. beans of fury is a contender for the new name. kidding, again?! jeeze! tough crowd lol seriously, i need some assistance with graphic design. any takers? hit me up, kids!

...off to understand the cognitive and physical effects of LSD. ciao, ciao!
-beans

No comments:

Post a Comment