Tuesday, September 14, 2010

jury fucking duty

"i have been given the gift of time" its day 2 of my juror responsibilities and needless to say, i am balding! i have been pulling my hair out with the overwhelming amount of boredom i have been consumed with. 2 hours here seem like 4 and 4 seem like an eternity. before i start to beautifully ramble on about nothing-ness, lets catch up!

food caught in my teeth: 6 day old, home baked chocolate-banana cake

currently listening to:
CHERRY BOMB -the runaways
THE WAR -wale
BEAUTY SCHOOL -deftones

bean-like stench: men's degree shower fresh deodorant ;)

"oldie but goodie" of the day:
Photobucket
"negra! stop calling me black, you chubby boy!" hermanito, como te extrano. spit and all.

last cinema production that BLEW me away: i love you, phillip morris (Jim Carrey at his best!)
Photobucket


currently missing: summer 2010. i literally died and came back to life. and he's the one to blame :)
Photobucket


my well kept secret:
Photobucket

"i just want to be at peace with you. and if i gotta settle for a piece of you? then i gotta say peace to you."
-beans

1 comment: